DC, MD & Northern VA Real Estate Buyer Information
One major concern many renters have is that they want keep their mortgage payment about the same as their rental payment. Select What Mortgage can you afford to see what that would look like for you. Now that you have a more or less idea of a mortgage amount you can keep about the same as a rental payment, the next step is to see For what loan do you qualify? Select the prior link and fill in the information. Once you know how much you can buy, go to this page to see how much you will save by purchasing instead of continuing to rent.We can sit down and review your specific needs, but in the interim, click on the following links to learn how to buy:
- How much house to determine what you can afford to buy
- What to look for to show what to evaluate
- Mortgage - locating the right loan to select what works best for you
- Negotiating the purchase what happens until your offer is agreed
- Offers and contracts walks you through the contract process
- Between Contract and Closing walks you through post contract process
- Closing day what happens day of closing day
To view a presentation to show what has happened and is forecasted for the local housing market, please click on the Market Report to view the latest economic presentation presented at the NVAR Economic Summit by Dr. Stephen Fuller, area economist for Washington DC.
To see comments from buyers and sellers about Miguel Avila's service, please click on the Testimonials
To learn about Miguel Avila's experience, designations & credentials, to help you understand how he may be your best option representing you in the purchase or sale of real estate, please click on the About Miguel
Click on FREE Reports to get valuable information for anyone looking to sell or buy real estate.
Miguel Avila is available for questions or if you could not find the information you need. Please click Contact me now on the menu to e-mail me your question or do not hesitate to call me at 571.233.0581.