Thanks for coming to view my general listing presentation. When we meet, I will detail the additional steps to take with your specific property, so it can be quickly SOLD!
Is to sell your home:
Our teamwork is critical as is communication and cooperation to ensure a successful sale.
Proven results are the best indicator for future success in the sale of your property.
Below are the market & Miguel's averages as it pertains to: time from list to contract, and, what percent of list price is achieved for the sellers.
On average, Miguel will sell your home 1 month quicker for $10,000 more, based on $500K sales price.
Price is the most important element to get right, else all other aspects are futile. In today's world, appraisers, agents and the public have easy access to recent sold prices and make judgements of market values. So it is critical to get this right, to get it sold!
Property condition and upgrades vis-a-vis competition and recent sales will impact the sale price.
Promotion is achieving the correct communication to each target at the right time to advance the sale of your property.
The first two items are very specific to each property. For that reason, the following will share examples of promotional items used and why.
The first question to ask is "where should the agent place their efforts to get your property sold?" The obvious answer is where buyers are looking to find out about properties. This will help us focus promotion efforts to sell your property. To help answer that question we obtain 2017 research conducted by the National Association of Realtors wherein they asked buyers the following question:
"Where did you (buyers) first see the home you eventually purchased?"
The info below provides the split of answers given:
Now with this information you will better understand where efforts should be placed to get your property Sold!
After professionally photographing your property, we will use images in all marketing materials.1. Virtual Tour, for internet exposure everywhere
2. As real estate agents represent 97% of all area buyers, it is imperative that active agents (80/20 rule) become aware of your property even before it goes on the market for sale. Emails like this example have gotten to agents whom have shown their buyers and purchased the property:
4. By targeting potential buyers (renters, move up buyers and downsize buyers) & neighbors, this generates interest quickly, yields a quicker sale at a higher price, which is what sellers want.
5. Communicate via office promotion & company network
6. Order & install For Sale yard sign to attract people interested in the neighborhood7. Open Houses in MLS, property webpage, and with directional signs to the property
8. Full color Marketing Brochure, which helps the prospective buyer remember what the home had so they can reference it more easily and access information. Also prepare fact sheets to be left in the home with brochure, so that the buyer will have key information to be able to act.
Miguel achieves 93% of his business through past clients and their referrals. His clients trust him. They know he is knowledgeable, and respect his advice. So, who better than his clients to let you know what he has done for them so you can realize what he can do for you. So, click on his Raving Reviews to see.